Launching the flash project: clerence
There were some details or anecdotes that I wanted to share regarding the program that I didn’t want to bulk up the actual page with. This entire project took about five months to make. It started as a screenplay that I wrote, then decided to turn into a playable game. I wouldn’t consider myself a skilled artist so the actual production of each different scene took quite some time. When time came to write the script specific to the game, I learned I lost access to the screenplay, thanks to amazon screenwriter shutting down.
The game was produced with macromedia flash MX 2004. Most original ideas meant for the project did not work out for one reason or another, so many simple tasks turned into complicated ones.
If something looks weird, it’s most likely intentional or at least acknowledged.
I'm not sure what's supposed to go in a devlog, so maybe I didn't do this right. I wanted to make a project that was very accessible and I feel like flash is the most accessible thing there is. That's all!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.